We hold Open Days throughout the year so you don’t have to just take our word for why you should join us.
We want you to see for yourself!
You can book your place at our October Open Day here: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/179902833217
Taking place Thursday 21st October, 4pm - 7pm at The Sheffield College's City Campus.
At our Open Days you will have the opportunity to:
- meet the people who will be teaching you and discuss in detail what A Levels involve
- tour our fantastic facilities and see where you’ll be studying
- find out more about how to travel to our campuses, including our excellent bus, tram and rail links
- speak to our Careers Team about your interests, ambitions and what career path to follow to achieve them
- take a look at examples of work you’ll be doing on your A Levels
- see where you’ll be spending your spare time on campus, including our common room, Lavazza coffee shops, refectories, Revive Beauty Salon and The Silver Plate Restaurant
- get the chance to look at our sports teams and enrichment offer, and the clubs and societies we have for you to join
- enjoy interactive taster sessions and discover what you like find out what support will be available to you